Ever wondered how carbon behaves in dry conditions? Curious about the factual insights that underpin this delicate balance and its impact on soil carbon projects? These are the very questions guiding our upcoming Atlas LIVE webinar—an unfiltered exploration that demystifies the profound connections between dry times, bushfires, and the dynamics of soil carbon.
Watch the, 30-minute dialogue with our expert panel -representing soil science, soil carbon projects, and on-the-ground perspectives. They provide clear insights into carbon behavior during dry periods, that may help you in your consideration of implementing a soil carbon project in future.
1. Unveiling Soil Science Facts with Dr. Elaine Mitchell:
• Dive into the scientific intricacies of how soil carbon responds to shifting weather conditions and rebounds after drought.
• Gain a factual understanding of what to expect and proven management strategies during dry times that can accelerate soil carbon recovery.
2. Project Perspectives by Sean Hoobin:
• Hear directly from our Carbon Services Director on how to navigate soil carbon projects through drought, dry times, and the additional challenges brought by bushfires.
• Understand opportune moments for initiating soil carbon projects.
3. Real-world Concerns from a Livestock Producer:
• Hear a grazier's firsthand account regarding fears and concerns tied to dry times and their general views on how these might influence soil carbon projects.
• Gain insights into evidence-based decision-making and risk management practices during challenging periods.
This insightful webinar will be hosted by our CEO, Ashley Silver, who will spotlight carbon gains observed after dry times and bushfires.